Vail Resorts' Company Information
- In what areas does Vail Resorts operate?
- Vail Resorts is the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations. Our Company operates in three separate, but highly integrated segments: Mountain, Lodging and Real Estate. Visit What We Do to learn more.
- How long has Vail Resorts been in business?
- A complete business history can be found in the Heritage section of our website.
- What are Vail Resorts' strategies?
- As a major participant in the upper-end vacation travel sector, our strategies are all focused on continuing our commitment to delivering an experience of a lifetime to our guests. Visit Strategies to learn more.
- Where can I learn about Vail Resorts' environmental responsibilities?
- Information on our commitment to the environment can be found in the Environment section of our website.
- Who are Vail Resorts' Senior Executives and Board of Directors?
- A list including biographies is available here for Senior Executives and here for Board of Directors.
- Where are Vail Resorts' corporate headquarters?
- Vail Resorts' corporate offices are located in Broomfield, Colorado. All correspondence can be sent to the following address:
Vail Resorts, Inc.
390 Interlocken Crescent
Broomfield, CO 80021
- When did Vail Resorts go public and at what price?
- Vail Resorts went public on February 4, 1997, at an IPO price of $22.00.
- Where are Vail Resorts shares listed?
- Vail Resorts is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MTN.
- How can I obtain the current Vail Resorts stock price?
- A 20 minute delayed stock price as well as other information regarding Vail Resorts' stock information is provided in the Stock Information section of our Investor Relations website.
- Has Vail Resorts had any stock splits?
- Vail Resorts has not had any stock splits.
- Does Vail Resorts pay a cash dividend?
- Our Board of Directors declared its first ever quarterly cash dividend on June 7, 2011, payable on July 18, 2011 to shareholders of record July 1, 2011. Payment of any future dividends on common stock will depend upon a variety of factors as determined by the Company's Board of Directors.
- Does Vail Resorts have a direct purchase plan?
- Vail Resorts does not have a direct purchase plan. Vail Resorts stock can be bought or sold through a stock broker, bank, or generally through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- How can I invest in Vail Resorts?
- Vail Resorts stock can be bought or sold through a stock broker, bank, or generally through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- How do I transfer my stock, change my address or request stock certificate(s) with the transfer agent?
- Registered shareholders may make the following transactions online at the shareowneronline.com or contact them at 1-800-468-9716:
Transfer ownership of stock
Change of address or name
Request stock certificate(s)
EQ Shareowner Services
Post Office Box 64854
St. Paul, Minnesota 55164-0854
- Who are Vail Resorts' independent auditors?
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- When is Vail Resorts' fiscal year-end?
- Vail Resort's year-end and fourth quarter ends July 31; the first quarter ends October 31; the second quarter ends January 31; and the third quarter ends April 30.
- When is the next Vail Resorts' annual meeting of stockholders?
- Once announced, the date of our stockholders' meeting will be posted in our Upcoming Events.