VAIL MOUNTAIN OPENS LEGENDARY BACK BOWLS DURING CELEBRATORY 60TH ANNIVERSARY
- Sun Up Bowl and Sun Up Express (#9)
- Tea Cup Bowl and Tea Cup Express (#36)
- China Bowl and Orient Express (#21)
- Siberia Bowl with connection via
- Inner Mongolia Bowl (available as hike-to terrain)
- Outer Mongolia Bowl (available as hike-to terrain)
60th Anniversary Birthday Bash: The 60th Anniversary Birthday Bash kicks off today with the launch of the Eagle's Nest Ice Bar – one of two planned Ice Bars for the 60th Season. Guests joined for a complimentary champagne toast and live mountaintop DJ set. Free concerts and more are happening all weekend long – visit vail.com for more!
- Bistro 14 – A new fine art experience featuring
Gray Malin: Bistro 14 relaunched as a fine art photography gallery experience featuring fine art photographer Gray Malin. The legendary photographer is debuting a new series, Gray Malinin Vail, on Jan. 17, and Vail Mountainguests get an exclusive first look only at Bistro 14. See his aerial collection at graymalin.com
- Snow Bungalows: Four exclusive snow bungalows are open for guests today, and will be available for reservation later this month. The Snow Bungalows are conveniently situated at the Eagle's Nest Ice Bar and Bistro 14, and are your personal mountaintop retreat for an elevated day on the slopes.
- Vail Mail: Write a postcard from
Vail'shighest mailbox at the Legacy Hut. Postcards feature artwork by Gray Malinand postage is courtesy of Vail Mountain. Send a letter from the highest mailbox in Vail- in true throwback and analogue fashion. Vail Mountain60th Anniversary Limited Edition Rye Bourbon: Vail Mountaincollaborated with local distillery, 10th Mountain Whiskey & Spirits, for a one-of-a-kind Limited Edition spirit that is now available on Vail Mountainand throughout select lodging locations. Grab a taste at the Eagle's Nest Ice Bar.
- Murals and more:
Vail Mountainhas new murals and must-visit photo spots across the mountain. Visit a large recreation of Vail Mountain'soriginal Opening Day sign at the top of Wildwood Express (#3) and the new Mt. of the Holy Cross archway at the top of Eagle's Nest which beautifully frames up the mountain's closest 14,000' peak.
With over 100" of natural snowfall so far this season, and a long list of celebratory touches planned all season long, there's no better time to visit
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vail-mountain-opens-legendary-back-bowls-during-celebratory-60th-anniversary-301704669.html
John Plack, Senior Communications Manager, Vail Mountain & Beaver Creek Resort, 516-458-8751, email@example.com; Eric Dunn, Senior Communications Specialist, Vail Mountain & Beaver Creek Resort, 603-918-9878, firstname.lastname@example.org